Hired by EBX with participation of local leaders, public managers, and companies of the group, the project aimed at the elaboration of a strategic plan, incorporating the four structuring dimensions of territory integrated management (economic, social, environmental, and identitary). The objective of the work was to elaborate a plan focused in a dynamic and sustainable process that enables a real territorial development of Porto Açu’s influence area, Northern part of the State of Rio de Janeiro’s coast.
These were the main actions:
- Collection and systematization of data about the territory;
- Instalation and maintenance of a reference Territorial Development Center in the region;
- Promotion of thematic forums and work groups associated with the territorial development;
- Training in TIM for the main interested parties;
- Installation of Digital Artistic and Scientific Animation Project (DASAP) rooms and training for the use of the space;
- Territorial certification;
- Definition of indicators panel for monitoring the territory;
- Communication and dissemination of actions and results.